Saturday, April 3, 2010

We Cry Holy Holy

Praise God! He is worthy to be praised! Just wanted to follow up with yall and let everyone know the "GOOD NEWS" in regards to QT's Evidentiary Hearing! As yall know his hearing was scheduled to take place on Friday, April 1,2010 at 9:00 am in Judge Irma Ramirez court. I want to thank ALL of yall who showed up at my parents early that morning to pray for God's will to be done, for God to give us courage and faith in the midst of the enemy.. Thanks to all of our friends/family who showed up at the Earl Cambell Federal Building to observe the hearing.. we woke up very early and as it got closer to the scheduled time I felt like I wanted to throw up! But I know my brothers and sisters in Christ were praying for QT and our family. I received several emails, several text messages telling us that people are praying for us that God's will be done in this whole situation. We have a family in the body of Christ that are standing in the gap with us, praying and interceding.
Intercessory Prayer is not the same as prayers for yourself, or for 'enlightenment', or for spiritual gifts, or for guidance, or any personal matter, or any glittering generality. Intercession is not just praying for someone else's needs. Intercession is praying with the real hope and real intent that God would step in and act for the positive advancement of some specific other person(s) or other entity. It is trusting God to act, even if it's not in the manner or timing we seek. God wants us to ask, even urgently. It is casting our weakness before God's strength, and (at its best) having a bit of God's passion burn in us!
God ABSOLUTELY and POSITIVELY showed UP and we witnessed a miracle! NO really, a real live, miracle! You can ask anyone who was able to stay until the end the miracle that occurred. Not to many people were able to stay so I will share with yall in short what happened... ARE YOU READY????
Mr. Biggs QT's attorney had subpoena'd about 6 people I began reading my bible:

Psalms 25: 1-3
To you O Lord, I lift up my soul in you I trust, O my God do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me. No one whose hope is in you will ever be put to shame but they will be put to shame who are treacherous without excuse!

Bottom line the person who testified last against all odds, against the support of her friends & family, against everything in her flesh, and in her mind that told her "NO, dont get involved, its not your problem" I thank God that God's spirit spoke so strongly, so clearly, and boldly to her that it moved her immediately to ACT! To do the RIGHT! thing... Yall it was like a scene in the movies.. the last witness testifies and blew the case out of the water! PRAISE GOD! She testified as to what she witnessed, what her family member witnessed and made it so clear, clear as water who actually murdered Santos Gauna. She testified as to the notorious threats, fears, concerns she and her family had over the years as to what kept her from ever coming forward.. I can not lie as I & everyone in the courtroom including the judge listened intently to every word, every syllable,every statement that came out of her mouth we were all on the edge of our seats! I remember shaking and crying uncontrollably because I thought I was dreaming.. I thought I had to pinch myself that I wasn't hearing correctly as I felt my daughter Jennifer's arm hold me with tears in her eyes and I realize I was hearing correctly! "Someone actually had enough courage & CAME FORWARD", someone told the story of what happened on June 9, 2001 in the murder of Santos Gauna! The truth prevailed,and it wasn't anyone we would have ever expected! That just goes to show you its true what God says.. "your ways are not my ways & my thoughts are not your thoughts" His timing is always perfect! We will know something in approximately 30-60 days... Please continue to pray with and for us.. this war isn't over we may have one this battle but we still have to WIN the war! Thank you all for everything from the bottom of my heart we thank you and love you all for everything!

HIS PEOPLE CRY HOLY HOLY HOULY


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAainlteayc




For His Kingdom!
Joanne

No comments: