Sunday, April 18, 2010

In ALL things I will GIVE THANKS

Just wanted to give yall an update as most of you are aware the HEARING was amazing! Truly God's hand was in ALL of this! Also, just to let yall know QT had requested to be shipped back to his unit in Abilene. It was really a challenge to be here in county when we talked after the hearing he said he wanted to go... he said he was going to pray about it but in my spirit I knew it was best for him. He'd been here since December it was 4 months going on 5 and it was taking its toll on him spiritually, emotionally, mentally and mostly physically. He didn't want to worry anybody about his health but he wasn't doing well as far as adjusting to the horrible food, and all the issues that come with being so close to home and having to deal with family issues. Its especially hard when your a control freak like us and you feel so helpless to solve the problem or deal with the issues your family is going through your way. He has been here before and gone back but this time for ME it was different! I didn't think it would take its toll on me him leaving because in my heart and spirit I knew it was best for him but I cried alot a whole lot and felt a part in my heart was missing him.. missing his calls, his laugh, his thoughts and most of all his LOVE for his tia Chana... Anyway God knows what needs to happen and his timing is always perfect, thats for sure!

QT is currently at the transfer facility of the Byrd Unit in Huntsville. He is waiting to be sent back to Robertson Unit right now from my understanding in speaking with them their is not a set time when he will be sent to Robertson Unit they have to make room, so the average wait time is 3 months or so but again I say God's timing is perfect and he knows where he needs to be & for the time he needs to be there. Please continue to keep him in your prayers that God continue to do his will! That his name be glorified~

Here is his address while he is at the Byrd Unit:

Quintin Alonzo #1158688
21 FM247
Byrd Unit
Huntsville, TX 77320

For His Kingdom
Joanne Alonzo-Gloria

No comments: