Thursday, April 1, 2010

This is the "DAY"

Im up early this morning 3:00 am got some rest but I know I will get plenty of rest after the hearing! That's pretty much the kinda month its been so far not too much rest at all. Dont feel tired it was a bit hectic yesterday trying to get QT's clothes and having RJ take them to him, notifying everyone etc. and making sure everything is the way its suppose to be, feeling a bit anxious not in a bad way but kind of like I want this to hurry and happen we've waited almost 9 LONG years when God's spirit came to me and eased my discomfort! He said to me "your ways are not my ways, my thoughts are not your thoughts" so stop trying to make everything SO perfect! Thats not your job, thats mine, LET IT GO! so I did..
There is a sense of calmness in my spirit today, it feels so very good! My family is scheduled to meet at my moms house early this morning to pray before we leave to the hearing, that is one of the things Im thankful for through out this whole ordeal I know alot of families go through this and have gone through this and its true like my nephew QT says this type of thing will either break families apart or bring them closer together and if anything it has brought my family so close together! closer to each other, but most of all closer to HIM! I know I can speak for myself my life has changed FOREVER! it will never be the same again..and I say that in a positive way! Im grateful for God allowing me to be a part of this, I know it sounds crazy but as I look back I have met so many people, I have made so many friends, people who are like family to me, people who I love and will always be a part of my life. If I had not been a part of this I would not have met my husband RJ who is one of QT's biggest supporters, who has been with him for many years fighting along side of him, laughing, playing basketball, praying, and encouraging him all the way through! Families of people who are still encarcerated, who have NO ONE! Thank you God for allowing me to play a role in your plan because I know it is YOUR PLAN!
To my family, God hasn't brought us this far for failure! He is the creator of the universe who allows things to happen for his GLORY and I know without a shadow of a doubt it is for HIS GLORY we are here and we will continue to be here and will continue to fight until QT is HOME! Thanks mom because of your dedication to calling to the Robertson Unit every Tuesday night for the last 8 years to read a scripture and sending words of encouragement to all the inmate who listen to the message board in Abilene, who have written you so many times thanking you for remembering them, thanking you for loving them without knowing them! Who you have come to be "grams" to them.. you will never know how much they look forward to hearing your voice weekly.
To our friends thank you for the many times you've prayed for QT and for us! You will never know how much your prayers have gotten us through..thank you for the many times you may have gotten a phone call from one of us needing to vent, needing to cry, needing to be touch by God with a hug from a friend. We love you more then words can express! Thank you for giving of yourself for someone else.

My heart loves, and will forever be apart of those brothers and sisters who have been forgotten. I call them the "FORGOTTEN PEOPLE"..the people who have wrongly been convicted of a crime they "DID NOT" commit! I love you!

For what ever is born of God overcomes the world and this is the VICTORY that has overcome the world our FAITH in Christ Jesus">

No comments: