Monday, December 28, 2009

As Time Passes

As another Christmas passes and a New Year just around the corner I must admit my heart gets sad because another holiday without my nephew QT home... then I stop & think about the Gaona family another holiday without their son, grandson, brother etc...Today I spoke with Mr. Biggs QT's Federal Attorney no new news he continues to read through the tons of court documents.
So many times I wonder if the Gaona family knows how much my heart hurts for their loss, do they know the many times I pray for them, for God to give them courage in the mist of their lonliness, I pray God grant them strength in the mist of their pain. I wonder if they even have any idea of the many,many times I have driven by or parked my car across the street at the JC Zaragosa Rec Center and watch and pray as I am doing today listening to QT's song 'Prayer' by Petra the words in the song are embedded in my mind & heart forever! "Keep the one's I love so dearly, fill their emptiness while I am gone and fill the lonliness in me" . As the clock continues to tick and time continues to pass us by I pray for two families who have lost their son's but whose lives will forever be intwined.

For His Glory,
Joey

No comments: